Business Products |
Residential Products |
Service Area |
Service Level Agreement |
Standard Terms and Conditions |
Unlimited Access Policy |
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- MDC, Inc. ("NetWay") and its affiliates provide Internet-related data
services to users of NetWay ("Customer") through various modem and point to
- The purpose of this agreement between NetWay and the customer is to
insure proper use of NetWay and its affiliates as well as provide the
customer and customer's intended users with high quality, legally
appropriate service XXXXXX.
- NetWay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, with or without
notice, to suspend or terminate service provided to any Customer if the
Customer or any person using the Customer's services or facilities under
contract with Customer, directly or indirectly:
- Violates the rules, regulations and policies applicable to any network,
server, computer database, web site or newsgroup that such person accesses;
- Sends unsolicited bulk mail messages to any other person;
- Mail-bombs (i.e. sends mass amounts of e-mail or other data to) a person
or system, with the purpose or effect of impeding the functionality of, or
disabling the recipient system;
- Posts ten (10) or more messages similar in content to newsgroups
(including Usenet), forums, e-mail mailing lists or other similar groups or
lists without prior permission;
- Posts articles on any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing
list or other similar group or list which are not in accordance to the
charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- Uses services in a manner which constitutes a violation of any federal,
state, local or international law, regulation, treaty or tariff (including
without limitation civil and criminal law, state common law and
administrative or judicial rulings);
- Uses services in a manner which is intended to abuse or to violate the
privacy or property rights of others;
- Uses services to attempt to break security, or in fact, to break
security of any computer network, or to access an account which does not
belong to the user;
- Forges e-mail headers, or employs any other methods in connection with
the transmission of e-mail used to disguise any user name or the source or
quantity of transmissions;
- Without authority, relays e-mail through any third-party systems.
- Customer must immediately notify NetWay of any unauthorized use of an
account, and/or any breach, or attempted breach, of security known to
- NetWay services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of
any material in violation of any federal or state regulation is prohibited.
This includes but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally
judged to be threatening or obscene, or materials protected by trade secret.
- NetWay cooperates fully with federal and state enforcement officials
investigating unlawful behavior on NetWay's system, and Customers are
required to do the same.
- NetWay may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor any or all of the
traffic routed through NetWay's system. NetWay reserves the right to block
e-mail communication, including, but not limited to, the right to block
mass e-mail solicitations as it violates paragraph 3d. or this agreement.
- Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit NetWay's
actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing
activities, and NetWay reserves the right to take any and all additional
actions it deems appropriate and necessary with respect to such activities,
including but not limited to taking action to recover the costs and
expenses of identifying offenders; and removing the offender's account from
NetWay as well as levying cancellation charges covering NetWay's costs in
the event of termination for the causes outlined above. In addition,
NetWay reserves all rights and remedies available to it with respect to
such activities at law or in equity.
This site has been produced by Webineering Associates. We are available for web site, internet applications, and intranet development. If you have any questions regarding this site, please send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.